Matthew 14:6

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Matthew 24:6 KJV

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Theme: Matthew 24:6

This blog is intended to feature the written works of 
Robyn Hobusch Echols
regarding stories set in the wars of the twentieth century.

And ye shall hear of
wars and
rumours of wars
see that ye be not troubled:
for all these things must come to pass,
but the end is not yet.
             Matthew 24:6 KJV

Please note that the blog address is spelled
rumourswars.blogspot.com.
Even though I generally use the Americanized spelling of "rumor," for the blog name I stayed with the spelling found in the 
New Testament.

It will be awhile before I gussy up this blog with a banner, sidebars and gadgets. I am struggling to finish my manuscript for 
I Am an American 
my debut story in my 
Rumours of Wars  
series.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment